Friday, August 21, 2015

Persuasive Writing

Dear Hastings Council Members,


I strongly disagree with building a Countdown on Pakis Paddock beside our school here are my reasons,


Health,

I think the car fumes will make a lot of our school children sick and that's not good the rubber and materials used to build the supermarket with interfere with our play time and health.


Danger,

We also think we will have to be aware of stranger danger cars could use our school as a shortcut and then hang around on a fence or something waiting for some kids to come by like this article were a few masked kidnappers captured collage kids The people also from over we're Countdown is could rob the shop and break into our school for a hiding spot.


Field,

Without another field where will we hold triathlons fun runs and even cross country it is also a memorial for mrs Paki who stayed at this school for 42 years.


Conclusion,

Those are my reasons I hope you all agree with me I personally think everyone should.

No comments:

Post a Comment