Monday, November 16, 2015

My Hangi Desription

Mmmmm the Hangi has arrived it smells so good,Mrs Ferguson unwraps the tray and gets the grandparent that arrived and the child to come and get theirs first then comes the class I was first in line so that means I can describe it a bit better.I sit down and the first thing I try is the Kumura wow this is amazing it tasted like warm blankets,next the pumpkin now I love pumpkin so this may be easy to judge chomp I take a huge bite I almost fell to the floor it was amazing so soft and creamy sort of. Now the potato one of the best things man I could honestly pay 1mill just to have that again,Finally I try the chicken some people also got chops it tastes like christmas wonderful lucky the teacher said anybody want seconds well I had alot more thank you to everyone who helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment